Home Decor Innovations Bifold Doors are a great way to save space in your home. Learn how to install them with this easy to follow guide.
Checkout this video:
Innovations Bifold Doors are a great way to add style and function to your home. They are easy to install and come in a variety of sizes and styles to suit your needs. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to install your new bifold doors.
Tools and Materials Needed
In order to install your Home Decor Innovations Bifold Doors, you will need the following tools and materials:
-1/8″ drill bit
-Stud finder (optional)
-Bifold door hardware kit (included with your doors)
If you have any questions about installation, please refer to the included instructions or contact a professional contractor.
1. Please read all instructions prior to installation.
2. Header InstallationPre-drill and screw the header (1) in place using the screws provided. The header should be installed so that the long side is flush with the outside edge of the finished opening (3).
3. Test FittingCheck your work by test fitting the door unit in place. The door should fit snugly against the header and side jambs, but not bind on either. Adjust as necessary.
4. Installing the TrackInstall the track support bracket (10) at each end of header using only one of the screws provided in each bracket. Expand or contract bracket as necessary to fit snugly against header, then install second screw to secure bracket in position (4). It may be necessary to use a file or rasp to enlarge end- bracket holes slightly for a better fit on some doors. Place track assembly (8) over brackets so that top edge of track is flush with top edge of header, and shim as necessary until level (5 & 6). Mark position of brackets on header, then remove track assembly and brackets temporarily for ease in installing remainder of hardware.
5. Attaching Jamb Brackets/Preparing DoorsIf supplied with your doors, install jamb attachment brackets at hinge locations on door units using short screws provided with bracket (7). If your doors did not come with these brackets installed, you will need to pre-drill 3/16” diameter counter sunk holes for attaching these brackets prior to continuing with installation..
Tips and Tricks
Assuming you have already purchased your Home Decor Innovations Bifold Doors 88120, here are some tips and tricks to help you install them without any trouble.
1. Firstly, make sure that you have the correct tools for the job. You will need a measuring tape, a level, a drill, a screwdriver, and a hammer.
2. Secondly, take accurate measurements of the door opening before you begin work. This will ensure that your doors fit perfectly.
3. Thirdly, start by attaching the top brackets to the door frame using the screws provided. Make sure that the brackets are level before moving on.
4. Fourthly, hang the doors on the brackets and check that they are level once again. Use the adjusting screws to make any necessary adjustments.
5. Finally, install the bottom brackets in the same way as the top ones and then secure them with screws. Your Home Decor Innovations Bifold Doors 88120 are now installed!
If you’re looking for an easy way to update the look of your home, consider installing bifold doors. Home Decor Innovations Bifold Doors 88120 are a great option if you’re looking for something stylish and functional. These doors are easy to install, and they come in a variety of sizes to fit almost any door frame.