Learn how to connect your Google Home device to your Leviton Decora Smart home automation products.
Checkout this video:
Introduction: What is Leviton Decora Smart?
Leviton Decora Smart is a line of connected light switches, outlets, and dimmers that allow you to control your home’s lighting from your smartphone or voice assistant. In order to connect your Google Home to Leviton Decora Smart, you will need to use the Leviton Decora Smart Home app.
What is Google Home?
Google Home is a voice controlled assistant that does a lot of things, such as playing music, controlling smart home devices, providing information, setting alarms and more. You can use it hands free, which is convenient when you’re busy cooking or doing something else. In order to use Google Home, you need to connect it to a Leviton Decora Smart device. This article will show you how to do that.
The Benefits of Connecting Google Home to Leviton Decora Smart
The Google Home is a assistant that responds to voice commands to perform internet-related tasks, such as playing music, making phone calls, setting alarms, controlling smart home devices, and providing weather and traffic updates. You can connect your Google Home to Leviton Decora Smart in order to control your home’s lighting and other devices with just your voice.
Some of the benefits of connecting your Google Home to Leviton Decora Smart include being able to turn on/off your lights, dim your lights, set light schedules, and set scenes. In addition, you can use voice commands to control all of the other Decora Smart devices in your home, such as outlets and switches. Connecting your Google Home to Levitor Decora Smart is easy and only takes a few minutes.
How to Connect Google Home to Leviton Decora Smart
In order to connect your Google Home to your Leviton Decora Smart products, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Download the Leviton Decora Smart Home app and create an account
2. Connect your smartphone or tablet to your home’s Wi-Fi network
3. Launch the Leviton Decora Smart Home app and sign in
4. Select “Add Device” from the main menu
5. Choose “Google Home” as your connection type
6. Follow the instructions within the app to complete the connection
Tips for Using Leviton Decora Smart with Google Home
If you have a Leviton Decora Smart device and want to be able to control it with your voice, you’ll need to connect it to your Google Home. Here are some tips to help you get started:
1. Make sure your Decora Smart device is connected to your home’s Wi-Fi network.
2. Open the Google Home app on your mobile device and tap the Add button (PLUS SIGN) in the upper left corner.
3. Select Set up device and follow the instructions.
4. When prompted, select Have something already set up? and select Leviton from the list of compatible devices.
5. Follow the instructions to link your account and complete the setup process.
Once your device is set up, you’ll be able to use voice commands like “Ok Google, turn on/off my living room light” or “Ok Google, dim my bedroom light.”
In conclusion, You can connect your Google Home to Leviton Decora Smart products in your home using the Leviton app for iOS and Android devices.
To connect the two devices, first make sure that your Leviton Decora Smart products are properly installed and configured. Next, open the Leviton app and tap on the menu icon in the top-left corner of the screen. Tap on “Add Device” and then select “Google Home.”
Follow the instructions on the screen to link your Google Home with your Leviton Decora Smart products. Once you’ve completed the setup process, you’ll be able to control your Leviton Decora Smart products using voice commands with your Google Home.